nhussain7766 Hangzhou International Science and Innovation Center, Zhejiang University
Post-doctorate’s annual salary is more than 400,000 yuan
Update on 2021-07-27Number of recruits:1-2
academic area:Chemistry•Materials Physics Engineering Technology More
Job details:Post-doctorate application requirements
1. Have a doctorate degree, materials, physics, chemistry, microelectronics, optoelectronics and other disciplines background;
2. In the past three years, he has published at least one influential research paper as the first author.
3. Have a good sense of teamwork and independent working ability;
Engineer application requirements
1. With a master’s degree or above, background in materials, physics, chemistry, microelectronics, optoelectronics, etc.;
2. Published at least one influential research paper as an author in the past three years.
Branch 1, wide-gap semiconductors, two-dimensional semiconductor materials/wide-gap semiconductor materials heterojunction UV photodetection: research on wide-gap semiconductors (SiC/GaN/Ga2O3) and two-dimensional materials/wide-gap semiconductor materials heterojunctions Optoelectronic properties, exploring ultraviolet photodetectors;
Branch 2, two-dimensional material growth direction:
The growth of large-area up to wafer-level two-dimensional materials/films (transition metal chalcogenides, graphene, boron nitride, etc.), relevant experience is preferred; the growth and exploration of new two-dimensional materials; the construction of growth equipment, etc.;
Branch 3, the physical and chemical directions of two-dimensional materials and wide-bandgap semiconductor heterogeneous interfaces:
Physical and chemical research on heterogeneous interfaces such as two-dimensional materials/two-dimensional materials, two-dimensional materials/wide-gap semiconductors, two-dimensional materials/functional molecules; exploring electronics, optoelectronics or other types of devices. Experience in device preparation and testing is preferred.
People with a background in computational materials science are also welcome to conduct research on two-dimensional material growth, two-dimensional materials/two-dimensional materials, wide-bandgap semiconductors, functional molecular heterogeneous interfaces, and functional device computational simulation and experimental research.
1. Researchers who choose to enter the post-doctoral workstation shall, in principle, have a pre-tax annual salary of no less than 400,000 yuan (including local government talent subsidies); recipients of the National Natural Science Foundation, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation and provincial postdoctoral scientific research project sponsors, Hangzhou City , Xiaoshan District Finance provides corresponding supporting subsidies; Post-doctoral students who stay in the Science and Technology Innovation Center after leaving the station can enjoy the Hangzhou City and Xiaoshan District Government Settlement Subsidies (Hangzhou City Postdoctoral Subsidy Policy: http://www.hangzhou.gov.cn/art /2020/5/21/art_1229051319_6951.html; Talent subsidy policy in Xiaoshan District: https://xsrb.xsnet.cn/epaper/html/2020-09/29/content_79498_12443370.htm).
2. Participating in the research on major topics of the Science and Technology Innovation Center and achieving significant results can receive additional funding or allowances.
3. Provide first-class experimental and scientific research conditions.
4. Provide Xiaoshan District talent apartment or science and technology center apartment.
5. Assist in the settlement of the collective household registration in Hangzhou if it meets the relevant regulations of Hangzhou;
6. During the station, those who meet the conditions can apply for a series of senior professional and technical positions related to the Science and Technology Innovation Center.
7. Those who meet the Hangzhou high-level talent standards can assist in solving the problem of children entering kindergartens and nursery schools.
8. Excellent candidates can provide additional allowances in the application group.
9. For engineers with a master’s degree or above: Same as above 2-8. The classification of talents can be recognized, and they can enjoy the subsidies for E or F talents. For details, please refer to: http://hz.bendibao.com/live/20191023/76240.shtm. Or enjoy living allowances for fresh graduates. For details, please refer to: http://m.hz.bendibao.com/live/76242.shtm.
You can consult 0571-82996269.
1. Resume: study and work experience, main research work content, etc.;
2. Achievements that show the applicant’s research ability and academic level (such as academic papers, patents, awards, etc.);
Introduction to Research Group
Researcher Wang Peijian
Obtained a bachelor’s degree in physics from Yuanpei College of Peking University, then a master’s degree in materials science engineering from the University of Pennsylvania, and then went to the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and received a Ph.D. in physics, and then in the Physics Department of the State University of New York at Buffalo Doing post-doctoral research and joining the International Science and Innovation Center of Zhejiang University in 2021, he was selected as the “Hundred Science and Technology Innovation Scholars” as Seeking Truth Science and Innovation Scholars. Published 12 papers in ACS Nano, Nano Lett., Appl.Phys.Rev., Adv.Mater., Chem. Sci. and other international authoritative journals in the past three years (8 papers in a district of the Chinese Academy of Sciences), among which the first author/co-author 7 articles, presided over one National Natural Science Foundation Youth Fund (in research), applied for two patents, and was invited to review manuscripts for J. Magn. Magn. Mater., Nanoscale, JPCC and other journals.
The Hangzhou International Science and Innovation Center of Zhejiang University (hereinafter referred to as the Science and Technology Center) is a major scientific and technological innovation platform jointly built by Zhejiang University and Hangzhou to comprehensively deepen the city-school strategic cooperation in the new era. It is Zhejiang Province to create “Internet +”, life and health and new materials. Major landmark projects in the three major technological innovation highlands. The center focuses on the convergence and integration of material science, information science, and life science, promotes disruptive technological revolutions of multi-discipline at the micro-nano scale, supports and leads future high-end manufacturing and future industrial development, and creates an important innovation pole for the integrated development of the Yangtze River Delta. Become a world-renowned international innovation ecological zone and a gathering place for outstanding talents.
The Advanced Semiconductor Research Institute of Hangzhou Science and Technology Innovation Center of Zhejiang University focuses on the international frontiers and major scientific issues in the field of wide-bandgap semiconductors, aims at the country’s major strategic needs in the fields of information and energy, and relies on the leading industrial advantages of the Yangtze River Delta region and the strong scientific research of Zhejiang University Strength and the innovative system and mechanism of Hangzhou Science and Technology Innovation Center, strive to build a leading domestic and internationally advanced research and development platform for cutting-edge technology innovation, and promote the development of in-depth integration of industry, university and research. At present, the Advanced Semiconductor Research Institute has a semiconductor materials research room, a power device research room, and a packaging and testing research room. It has the full chain research and development capabilities from materials to system integration, and has world-class large-scale instruments and ultra-clean laboratories and other research and development facilities. This research group is affiliated to the Semiconductor Materials Laboratory of Advanced Semiconductor Research Institute, Hangzhou International Science and Technology Innovation Center, Zhejiang University. The main research direction is the cross direction of two-dimensional materials and the frontier of wide-gap semiconductors (for example, the growth of wafer-level two-dimensional Materials, epitaxial growth of wide-bandgap semiconductors on two-dimensional materials, and the physics and chemistry of the heterogeneous interface between the two), and cooperate with other directions in the research laboratory. This research group has established close cooperative relations with many well-known researchers at home and abroad. The research group relies on the Science and Technology Innovation Center, the State Key Laboratory of Silicon Materials of Zhejiang University and the powerful platform of the micro-nano processing platform. It has advanced equipment such as plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition, pulsed laser deposition, thin film deposition system, and X-ray diffractometer. The laboratory is under the guidance of academician Yang Deren, a semiconductor material expert, and the director of the laboratory is Professor Xiaodong Pi.
Resume submission: Teacher Wang
To apply for this job please visit www.x-mol.com.