nhussain7766 Xie Yinjun Research Group of Ningbo Institute of Materials Science and Technology
Your Future starts here
Xie Yinjun Research Group of Ningbo Institute of Materials Science and Technology
Update on 2021-08-11Number of recruits:5
Job details:Work location: Ningbo City
Due to the needs of the development of scientific research, the research team for hydrogen storage and catalysis in Ningbo Materials of the Chinese Academy of Sciences recruits postdoctoral fellows (3-4) and specially-appointed young researchers (unlimited number, long-term effective).
1. Research direction
The research direction of the team: organic synthesis, CC bond activation, CO bond activation, hydrogen storage in liquid organics (catalytic hydrogenation/dehydrogenation).
2. Basic conditions for applying
1. Obtain a doctorate degree and have a background in organic synthesis and metal-organic chemistry; welcome doctors with a background in nano-catalytic materials to join as a long-term cooperative research project;
2. Good academic and scientific training background, familiar with instruments such as nuclear magnetic resonance, gas chromatography, scanning electron microscope, transmission electron microscope, photoelectron spectroscopy, and software such as Office and Chemdraw.
3. Have a strong interest in scientific research, excellent learning and communication skills, and a good teamwork spirit.
4. Priority will be given to applicants who have published high-level papers in international journals as the first author or corresponding author.
3. Relevant support treatment for postdoctoral fellows:
Distinguished young researchers and outstanding postdoctoral fellows are selected from among the postdoctoral fellows.
(1) Starting salary + five insurances and one housing fund:
Distinguished young researcher: 360,000/year
Excellent postdoctoral fellow: 310,000/year
General postdoctoral fellow: 260,000 yuan/year
(2) Scientific research funding support:
Distinguished young researcher to support scientific research funding of 1 million yuan
Excellent postdoctoral research funding 400,000 yuan
(3) Other support:
The personal benefits of selected national talent projects such as the Boxin Program and the introduction of international exchanges can be accumulated, up to 560,000!
Enjoy the team’s year-end performance.
After leaving the station, those with outstanding performance can apply for a place of residence first. Out-station stay in Ningbo can enjoy a settlement subsidy of 350,000 to 500,000, and out-station stay will be hired according to the career establishment.
Please send the application materials (resume, main scientific research results and contact information) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Introduction of the team leader:
Dr. Xie Yinjun, researcher and doctoral supervisor of Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, was selected into the National and Chinese Academy of Sciences Talent Program. In 2014, he graduated from the Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, under the tutelage of Researcher Huang Hanmin. From 2015 to 2019, he was engaged in post-doctoral research at the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel, and his supervisor was Professor David Milstein (academician of the American Academy of Sciences, winner of the Eni Prize). In September 2019, he joined the Ningbo Institute of Materials Technology and Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, as the research team leader, and established an organic hydrogen storage and catalysis research team. The main research areas are metal organic chemistry, organic synthesis, nano-catalysis, catalytic polymer degradation, and liquid organic hydrogen storage. At present, he has published more than 30 research papers in journals such as J. Am. Chem. Soc. and Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., which have been cited more than 1,600 times by him. He has applied for 6 Chinese and international patents and 1 PCT patent.
To apply for this job please visit www.x-mol.com.